Sep 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I spend too much time on facebook in the morning with my coffee, while my baby, Madelyn, has her first nap. It's getting old. I don't miss work AT ALL, but I do sort of miss having something to check online like email. I have subscribed to tons of junk mail so I wake up to an active inbox, but it only takes 1 minute to delete all of it and I'm back to facebook stalking. So, I am going to try blogging and see how it fits into my morning routine :)

This week one of my best friends, Jessica, started a really cool blog: http://shadesofsunshine.blogspot.com/. As always, her creativity has inspired me (previous inspirations: the wedding, skinny jeans, the nursery, Madelyn's wardrobe). So, I would like to dedicate my blog to Jess, who has such a great creative influence on my life. Please check out her real blog and you'll see what I mean!

The theme of my blog is going to be keeping family and friends up to date on my new life as a FTM (baby boomers: that stands for 'full time mom'). I will probably write about baby Madelyn, our house renovations/decorating, my attempts at baking and cooking, adventures of Mason in his new HUGE backyard, and of course the love of my life, Mark...but you'll have to check back yourself to see what makes it up here (hopefully I've left you intrigued like a Friday episode of Y&R!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...