Keeping with the celebratory theme, this is officially my 100th post on the blog. Here's a list of some top posts of all time (which are also some of my favorites) in case you haven't read them yet:
- Madelyn's Nursery - 216 pageviews (as of 5/15/2011)
- Being grounded sucks - 140 pageviews
- Baby Food Starters: 6-9 Months - 139 pageviews
- Go Ahead Mama, Change Your Mind - 98 pageviews
- The heartbreak of a Mini-Nursing Strike - 96 pageviews
- Breastfeeding...Challenges & Payoffs - 85 pageviews
Last but not least, we are celebrating 2 birthdays this week! As most of you know, Madelyn turned 1 on Thurs, May 12th (See fb pics here). On Friday, May 13th, Madelyn received the best birthday present of all from her Auntie Dawn and Uncle Omer - a little girl cousin, Esme! Our whole family is excited for these two girls to celebrate their birthdays together.