Nov 19, 2010
Cuba Family Vacay 2010
Would take again:
- Infant seat: it was nice to have this by the pool and on the beach so Maddy didn't spend all of her time in her stroller.
- 3 baby bathing suits: Madelyn likes to switch up her outfits and I couldn't tell her to put any back when we were packing.
- Organic Infant sun block: We took Badgers SPF 30 and applied 20 min before the sun, under her various sun hats and clothing. Better safe than sorry.
- Our own crib sheets: You just can't trust sheet washing at a 4 1/2 star Cuban resort. Again, better safe (and familiar) than sorry.
- Boppy breastfeeding pillow: We used this on the plane and it was great to help Madelyn sleep on the way there and sit up in our extra 3rd seat on the way home.
- Infant Car seat: this was just annoying to carry around with us. Plus there really wasn't room to use it on the tour bus that took us from the airport to the hotel.
- Fully stocked first aid kit with everything you could ever need for a year in captivity
- 10 changes of clothes for Madelyn
- Breastfeeding cover: too hot for plane and no one cares in Cuba
- Bjorn: used 1x
- Sling: used 0x
- 70 Diapers: used 1/2
- 120 wipes: used 1/2
- Breast feeding Pump and bottles
- Sippy Cup
- Bug tent for baby to sleep in
- Snorkeling kit: what were we thinking?