Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day & 2011 Grammy's

What a great Valentines Day. I get to spend the day portion with Maddy and the night with my amazing husband. I'll ignore the fact that I have to hand wash a dishwasher full of dishes (stupid dishwasher), vacuum 1,000 rice puffs that have crawled all over our first floor, clean a muddy dog (thanks weather), sit through a tone def library program, and dunk my head in a public pool. It's still going to be a fantastic day since I'm sooooo in love with this little munchkin. Isn't that little Velcro bow so cute?




Now...on to last night's red carpet. I'll keep it short: bright colour is wear it's at. And Shoes. I so wish I had somewhere to go that required 5" platform heels...

Red Carpet Style Likes: Esperanza Spalding (in ?), Keri Hilson (Basil Soda dress), Heidi Klum (Christian Louboutin shoes) and Eva Kardashian (Ashi dress & Brian Atwood shoes).

esperanza spalding grammys 02 kim kardashian keri hilson 2011 grammys 05 heidi klum seal 2011 grammys 02 eva longoria grammys 01

Performance Style Likes:  Rihanna in Dior Couture for her performance with Eminem & Dr. Dre, and Gwyneth Paltrow wearing Wilfredo Rosado feather-diamond earrings for her performance with Cee Lo Green and a bunch of muppets. Her shoes were amazing...too bad I couldn't find a better shot of them.

rihanna eminem grammys 01 gwyneth paltrow cee lo green grammys 02

Not a fan: Jo-Low, love your Christian Louboutin's but that Emilio Pucci is too short. Ri, this Jean Paul Gaultier was a bad choice all around.

jennifer lopez 2011 grammys 06 rihanna grammys 2011 01

Photos courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...