Sep 22, 2010

September 22: What's in a date?

  • 1888 – The first issue of National Geographic Magazine is published
  • 1980 – Iraq invades Iran
  • 1981 – Erin M/O'D was born
  • 2003 – Some dude crosses the Atlantic Ocean in a wicker-basket hot air balloon
  • 2005 – Mark asks Hilary to go stead ♥
Our anniversary date has changed over the years from that cheesy first official date when Mark asked me to go steady, to our romantic central park engagement date, to our wedding anniversary. While we have decided only to celebrate one time a year (if it was up to me it would be all three) with dinner & maybe some flowers (hint: pink roses), I still love remembering the first time I knew our feelings were mutual. There is something so magical about the first steps to falling in love.


...Okay, enough with the mooshy stuff, sorry if I've made you hurl your morning latte. In honour of my special September 22nd memory, here are some of my faves from my h&m pre-engagement album:


Clockwise from top: Camping Indian Lake 2007; best night out in NYC with Neil & Jen 2006; Norwalk 2006; Jones Beach 2007; Yankees Game 2006; Cape Cod 2006; New Hampshire 2006; College ball Madison Sq Gardens 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...