Sep 23, 2010

Updates...

Update on Cloth Diapers:

2 out of 3 nights Madelyn has peed through her cloth diapers. What a pain in the butt. Lucky for me it doesn't wake her up in the middle of the night, she's just so warm & toasty in her Grobag, it's just such a drag to have to change a crib sheet. So, we are going to use Lila's mom's suggestion and go with Pampers at night.  I have also scraped pre-scrubbing the poo diapers and am just tossing them in the front loader and using the sanitize option. Everything comes out sparkling clean. Yippee.

Update on Alderwood Wives Book Club:

If you are not already following along with our September book YOU NEED TO. Secret Daughter: A Novel, by Shilpi Somaya Gowda. This one is a keeper. I am half way through and don't want it to ever end.

I found the compromise. They're called Jeggings. Even though Gwen Stefani's into them, I can't do it. Sorry fashionista's, I'm a laggard again.
ps. bought a new pair of TNA stretchy pants last week.

Update on The heartbreak of a Mini-Nursing Strike:

Case solved. My lactation consultant came over yesterday and it turns out Madelyn was never on a strike...my milk supply has just been sucking. It's okay though, she has me taking some herbalistic remedy that should have things flowing again in no time. I'm starting with Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle until the magic potion arrives. Bring on the donuts, my appetite is going to be huge!

1 comment:

  1. I used both Fenugreek and blessed thistle and it worked wonders for my supply, which kept Cooper happy and satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...