I was in Michael's last week and couldn't resist their end of season fall sale. I've always wanted to try making my own wreath and it turns out it's not that hard after all.
- Wood wreath base
- Silk leaves, attached to long stem
- Silk flowers in a range of colours and sizes (stick with 2-3 complimentary colours)
- Foam berries
- Glue gun
1. Pull individual leaves off long stem (they should detach easily, or you can use scissors)
2. Weave leaves around twigs in wreath base; tops of leaves should face upwards
3. Attach small flowers, leave on stems, weave around twigs
4. Remove large flowers from long stems, place flower heads on wreath
5. Attach berries, leave on stems, weave around twigs
6. Use glue gun to secure all leaves and flowers to base; use extra glue on large flowers
7. Voila: Ready for display!