Oct 19, 2010

Jeggings Outfit

Jeggings Outfit
Jeggings Outfit by hbjorn featuring a gold plated necklace

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't do it. Sorry if I let you down...but I could no longer deal with wearing stretchy pants every day of my life. I needed new jeans and I am so happy with my decision to try Jean Leggings, aka Jeggings. I went with Overdyed denim four-pocket legging from Banana Republic. I feel like a new woman. I've been on a high the last three days - the kind that only new denim can give you. I feel like I've lost 10 lbs (I haven't) just from wearing something that fits properly. See ya later size mini jeans hanging in the dust. 

To celebrate, I learned how to use Polyvore today to share my new "I had a baby 5 months ago but you can't tell" outfit. Yes, the bag is my diaper bag. I started carrying around a purse again but most of the time I grab my wallet and leave it in the trunk.

Now that I know how to use Polyvore stay tuned for more outfits - this website is super addicting!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...