Jan 15, 2011

Lemon filled Cupcakes

Yum. I have made variations of this Lemon cake recipe from Gourmet on Epicurious three times in the past month and it has been a hit each time. Yesterday, I brought a cupcake version to my breastfeeding cafe group and one of the mom's asked me if I was a professional baker. What a huge compliment!

So, if you happen to be stuck indoors on one of these snowy winter days, and your baby is sleeping, and your husband is away or preoccupied, and you have 4 hours to kill, try giving this recipe a try. Bonus: it's made with gluten free flour (which helps balance out the many cups of sugar involved) :)

For cupcakes, use a pastry bag to fill cupcakes with Lemon Curd after cooled. Top with icing, sprinkles and leftover Lemon Curd. Delicious.



(not sure why this is sideways...oh computers...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...