Mar 9, 2011

New Stroller

Well, I have made my decision. I'm joining the other moms in Alderwood and getting an Uppababy Vista. Little M and I are leaving to pick it up in 10 minutes...yay! We decided to go with the Jake (black) model. I think we'll look pretty cool walking the neighbourhood with Hunter in his Carlin (green) and baby G in her Denny (red).

We found a sale at The Baby's Room and for the month of March they are $100 off. Kinda sucks that in February they were $200 off, but at least I'm getting some what of a sale. Lesson learned: it's worth hunting for stroller sales!

My Quinny+Bassinet combo is still avail if anyone is interested. I'll sell to a blog follower for $375 (retail value $780). I have 2 potential kijiji buyers so act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...